Saturday, April 26, 2014
Parque de los Pies Descalzos
A practicar ingles en Medellin! On the Conversation Tours you will have the chance to practice your English and Spanish with many native English and Spanish speakers. The native English speakers are from different places around the world, so you will be able to practice with people that have different accents. California, New Jersey, Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, New York, Canada, England, Australia, Scotland, and China.
When and Where?
- Date: Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Time: 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- Meeting Point: Jeno’s Pizza in el Parque de Los Pies Descalzos.
- Address: Carrera 58 # 42-125.
- Metro Station: Alpujarra or Cisneros
What do we do on the Conversation Tours?
- Hosts: Sergio Ramirez (Bilingual Paisa Guide), Andrew Macia (Colombian/American), and Niall Moore (Irish)
- Organized topical conversation and rotation conversation partners frequently.
- 1 hour of English ONLY conversation.
- 1 hour of Spanish ONLY conversation.
- Sergio will give tour at the end of each hour in English and Spanish.
- YOU MUST RESERVE A TICKET by or filling out the form below.
For a free ticket please fill out this form
About the Medellin Buzz English and Spanish conversation tour
A practicar ingles en Medellin! – Medellin Buzz English and Spanish conversation tour is for English and Spanish as a Second Language students to practice and learn. Our goal is to integrate native English speakers with native Spanish speakers in a fun and dynamic way.