Conversation Club Cocktail Party – Vertigo por la 33
Conversation Club Cocktail Party (Spanish and English)
A practicar ingles en Medellin! At the Conversation Club Cocktail Party you will have the chance to practice your English and Spanish with many native English and Spanish speakers. The native English speakers are from different places around the world, so you will be able to practice with people that have different accents. California, New Jersey, Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, New York, Canada, England, Australia, Scotland, and China.
- Cost: FREE
- Date: Saturday, June 7, 2014
- Time: 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Location: Vertigo Wings Pub (VertigoPub.com/medellin)(Facebook: VERTIGO).
- Address: Calle 33 # 76-128, Laureles, Medellin.
- Cocktails, beer and food available at a 20% discount.
- Live music after 9:30 p.m from Trecipicio (Facebook)
What do we do at the Conversation Club Cocktail Party?
- Topic: Random Sayings in English/Dichos Paisas
- Hosts: Andrew Macia (Colombian/American), and Niall Moore (Irish)
- You will be put into small groups of native English and native Spanish speakers
- Everyone will rotate conversation partners frequently.
- 1 hour of English ONLY conversation.
- 1 hour of Spanish ONLY conversation.
- YOU MUST RESERVE A TICKET by filling out the form below.
Tickets are FREE but the space is limited so please fill out the form:
About the Medellin Buzz English and Spanish conversation tour
A practicar ingles en Medellin! – Medellin Buzz English and Spanish conversation tour is for English and Spanish as a Second Language students to practice and learn. Our goal is to integrate native English speakers with native Spanish speakers in a fun and dynamic way.
Hello, my name is Andrew Macia and I am the founder of the Medellin Buzz. I am an advanced level English teacher here in Medellin, and I also have a website development, and marketing company which I run from home.
My idea with the Medellin Buzz is to push those who are learning English and to motivate those who are considering the option of learning English here in Medellin.
I love living in Medellin and I love Colombia. I want to give back to the community and this is the best way I know how. Let’s practice English/Spanish and have a great time!