Free English and Spanish Conversation Club Tour
Medellin Buzz (https://www.facebook.com/MedellinBuzz) invites you to the first Medellin Buzz English and Spanish conversation club tour.
On the Conversation Tour you will have the chance to practice your English and Spanish with many native English and Spanish speakers. The native English speakers are from different places around the world, so you will be able to practice with people that have different accents. California, New Jersey, Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, New York, England, Australia, Scotland, and China.
What are we going to do?
- Hosts: Sergio Ramirez (Bilingual Paisa Guide), Andrew Macia (Colombian/American), and Naill Moore (Irish)
- Rotating conversation partners about different sculptures, and architecture in the square.
- 1 hour of English ONLY conversation.
- 1 hour of Spanish ONLY conversation.
- Sergio will give tour at the end of each hour in English and Spanish.
When, Where and How Much?
- Date: Saturday, April 19, 2014
- Time: 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- Location: Plaza Botero – We will meet at the entrance to the Museo de Antioquia.
- Address: Carrera 52 # 52-43, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
- Price: Free
Come join us at the Plaza Botero for our first English and Spanish conversation tour.
View Larger Map
For more information please call Andrew at 3133244398 or Email us using the form below.
[contact-form-7 id=”77″ title=”Contact Us”]
Come practice your English or Spanish with many native speakers here in Medellin.
About the Medellin Buzz English and Spanish conversation tour
Medellin Buzz English and Spanish conversation tour is for English and Spanish as a Second Language students to practice and learn. The Medellin Buzz is written in a way that is easy to understand. Our goal is to integrate native English speakers with native Spanish speakers in a fun and dynamic way.