Saturday, May 24, 2014
Cementerio Museo San Pedro
A Practicar Ingles en Medellin! On the Conversation Tours you will have the chance to practice your English and Spanish with many native English and Spanish speakers. The native English speakers are from different places around the world, so you will be able to practice with people that have different accents. California, New Jersey, Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, New York, Canada, England, Australia, Scotland, and China.
When and Where?
- Date: Saturday, May 24, 2014
- Time: 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- Meeting Point: Principal Entrance.
- Address: Cementerio y Museo San Pedro, Carrera 51 # 68-68.
- Metro Station: Hospital
What do we do on the Conversation Tours?
- Topic: Historical Figures of Antioquia
- Hosts: Andrew Macia (Colombian/American), and Niall Moore (Irish)
- Rotate conversation partners frequently.
- 1 hour of English ONLY conversation.
- 1 hour of Spanish ONLY conversation.
- YOU MUST RESERVE A TICKET by or filling out the form below.
For a free ticket please fill out this form
About the Medellin Buzz English and Spanish conversation tour
Medellin Buzz English and Spanish conversation tour is for English and Spanish as a Second Language students to practice and learn. Our goal is to integrate native English speakers with native Spanish speakers in a fun and dynamic way.
Practicar Ingles en Medellin en el Cementerio Museo San Pedro